Your Privacy, Our Responsibility
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
The ways in which personal data is provided to us is through our mailing subscription, when making an online purchase, by taking part in a competition or leaving feedback.
THE DATA WE PROCESS
We may collect, store or use the following:
- Identity data including title, name, gender and date of birth.
- Contact data including billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
-Transaction data including information about payment methods and details of products purchased from us.
- Technical data including IP address, browser type, location and other technologies used on the device to access the website.
-Information relating to how you use our website.
-Marketing and preferences
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information where the law allows us to. Most commonly in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the activity we have entered into with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
-Where you consent.
As you use our website we may automatically take technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and server logs.
Some of our site pages utilize the use of 'cookies'. A 'cookie' is a small site file that may be used to collect information about site activity. Some 'cookies' may serve to recall information previously indicated by the site user. You may block cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to see which pages you find more useful/interesting. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or information about you, other then what you wish to share with us. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline if you prefer.